To ensure the life of your cufflinks, we suggest you take special care in preserving the quality. Here are some tips on how to clean your cufflinks as well as instructions for proper storage.
- Use a microfibre cloth / soft polishing cloth for general cleaning
- Do not use cleaning solutions, polishes and/or tarnish removers
- Store the cufflinks in storage cases to help prevent oxidization and tarnishing
- Store the cufflinks away from heat sources and sunlight.
- Store the cufflinks separately or in segmented compartments so as to not scratch other jewelry items.